1/16/13

Stuart Scott: 'Trying to stay alive for my daughters'

Stuart Scott is all too familiar with cancer. The ESPN personality started his battle with cancer back in 2007 when he underwent preventative chemotherapy as a precaution after cancerous cells were believed to have been found nearly his appendix. Things

ESPN anchor Stuart Scott has announced that his cancer has returned.

ESPN anchor Stuart Scott announced on his Twitter that his cancer has returned. "Blessed by prayers..I'm back in the Fight. C reared its have control over again. Chemo evry 2 wks but I'll still work, still work outstill #LIVESTRONG," Scott

Beloved ESPN personality Stuart Scott announced via Twitter on Monday night that his cancer has sorry to say returned. Scott tweeted: Blessed by prayers..I'm back in the Fight. C reared its have control over again. Chemo evry 2 wks but I'll still work, still work

ESPN anchor Stuart Scott's cancer has come back, according to a Los Angeles Times report. This is the third time Scott, who went to the University of North Carolina, has battled the disease. On Twitter Monday night, Scott said, “Blessed by prayers.. I

Related External Links


Stuart Scott: 'Trying to stay alive for my daughters'

No comments:

Post a Comment