3/11/13

Daylight Saving Time 2013: 5 Things You Didn't Know

Best News Today dsmhometheater.com
Read more :
Daylight Saving Time 2013: 5 Things You Didn't Know

In fact, according to a new poll conducted by mattress company Sleepy's, just about 70 percent of people support switching the start of Daylight Saving Time to 2:00 a.m. Saturday morning, giving us an extra weekend day to recover before heading back to

Don't be fooled by that Matterhorn-sized snow pile that the plow left Friday outside your window or in the parking lot at work. It's time to spring ahead. In what most would consider a more pleasant sign of the season than a three-day nor'easter

I never use an alarm clock (never have). I don't seem to need much sleep, and I let my body wake me up whenever it wants to. Daylight savings means I start.

Annual loss of sleep takes place 2 a.m. Sunday March 10.

We know we need to "spring forward", but why do we change our clocks twice a year?

Related External Links

No comments:

Post a Comment