5/22/13

Mainstay of Bears, Urlacher Is Retiring

Best News Today dsmhometheater.com
Read more :
Mainstay of Bears, Urlacher Is Retiring

OTAs are in full swing as teams are coming together on the field for the first time this season. Here's what you may have missed on Wednesday.

Former Bear calls it quits in a post on WhoSay.com.

"I want to thank all the people in my life that have help me along the way," Urlacher continued. "I will miss my teammates, my coaches, and the great Bears fans. I'm proud to say that I gave all of you everything I had every time I took the field. I

Urlacher played all 13 of his NFL seasons with the Chicago Bears. The middle linebacker was a free agent this offseason and was unable to find a suitor. After eight Pro Bowl seasons injuries began to pile up near the end of

Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher retired today after a superlative 13-year career. There are many things that can be said about the way he approached the game, and how he was a tough, model teammate who played

Related External Links

No comments:

Post a Comment