6/2/13

Dr Who Matt Smith Steps Down As Time Lord

Best News Today dsmhometheater.com
Read more :
Dr Who Matt Smith Steps Down As Time Lord

The BBC is on the hunt for a new Time Lord after British actor Matt Smith announced on Saturday that he is quitting as the star of cult sci-fi drama Doctor Who. Smith, who has played the eccentric, time-travelling Doctor since

“Every day, on every episode, in every set of rushes, Matt Smith surprised me,” Moffat said. “The way he'd turn a line, or spin on his heels, or make something funny, or out of nowhere make me cry, I just never knew what was coming next. The Doctor can

The 11th Doctor will exit the British staple following the Christmas special; executive producer Steven Moffat teases that.

“Every day, on every episode, in every set of rushes, Matt Smith surprised me: the way he'd turn a line, or spin on his heels, or make something funny, or out of nowhere make me cry, I just never knew what was coming next.

BBC has announced Eleventh Doctor Matt Smith will leave Doctor Who this Christmas.

Related External Links

No comments:

Post a Comment