6/10/13

Nintendo 3DS image sharing comes to the US through Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Best News Today dsmhometheater.com
Read more :
Nintendo 3DS image sharing comes to the US through Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Animal Crossing returns to handhelds with a new installment that sees you taking on the role of the village's mayor – but does that spoil the series' peculiar magic?

Jeff simulates the drifter lifestyle, hopping trains from town to town and trying to avoid bees.

I tossed a line out onto the river and fished until my inventory full. The shop buys fish starting at 9 o'clock, so I'd have to wait at least until then to sell them, but if I waited an hour longer I could compare prices with the local convenience

There's a whole lot of "new" in New Leaf, but before I get to that, rest assured that the core mechanics that have kept gamers playing for years after the release of prior installments are as strong as ever. The main idea behind any Animal Crossing

It's been a wonderful couple weeks in the happy town of Crawford. Animal Crossing: New Leaf has been good to me. So good, in fact, that'd I'd go so far as to say this is the best Animal Crossing I've ever played. Which now leaves me to convince you of

Related External Links

No comments:

Post a Comment